SIGNED - LB Mohamed Barry

Mavric

Harvey/Munson says there may be academic hurdles. However, IWCC has been talking to him for a sign and place type deal.

About f'ing time our staff(see how its done Bo) uses IWCC for the great resource they are. And in perspective, Lincoln looks like Hollywood compared to Counciltucky.

Harvey/Munson says there may be academic hurdles. However, IWCC has been talking to him for a sign and place type deal.

About f'ing time our staff(see how its done Bo) uses IWCC for the great resource they are. And in perspective, Lincoln looks like Hollywood compared to Counciltucky.

We helped get Lorenzo Stewart into IWCC last year.

So, that basically sums up that it isn't KSU. Because, as I've seen said on here before, you don't call a press conference to announce you are going to the program you have already said you are committed to.

Well, in a way, Cardale Jones did this to say he was returning to tOSU. Why have a conference if you're not going pro? Same thing really. But, in saying that, it is very rare a kid has a conference to reaffirm his commitment. So I'm hopeful!!

So, that basically sums up that it isn't KSU. Because, as I've seen said on here before, you don't call a press conference to announce you are going to the program you have already said you are committed to.

Well, in a way, Cardale Jones did this to say he was returning to tOSU. Why have a conference if you're not going pro? Same thing really. But, in saying that, it is very rare a kid has a conference to reaffirm his commitment. So I'm hopeful!!

Daishon Neal?

• Fire 1