Riley to be on ESPN2 Film Room during NC game

Film Room: The popular option from last year – which included coaches and ESPN analysts predicting a fake punt the play before it occurred – will be available on ESPN2. The coverage will feature ESPN analysts Chris Spielman and Tom Luginbill with Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen, new Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi, who was defensive coordinator of this season’s Michigan State squad that played both Ohio State and Oregon, and new Nebraska coach Mike Riley, the former coach of Oregon rival Oregon State, providing in-depth X and O analysis of the game as it happens from a film room equipped with multiple camera angles, coaches clicker technology and telestration at ESPN’s Bristol, Conn. headquarters.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2015/01/espn-cfp-megacast-more-than-12-ways-to-follow-national-championship-across-espn-platforms/

• Fire 1

This is interesting. So, basically all ESPN channels will be showing the game but in different formats?

Correct. They did it last year as well. The film room channel was by far the most interesting besides the game broadcast. IIRC, I think they had one that featured Tebow and Manziel talking about the game as well.

Last year's link http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2014/01/multiple-espn-personalities-coaches-players-celebrities-contribute-to-bcs-megacast-of-championship/

“BCS Film Room” on ESPNEWS will feature Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin, Pitt coach Paul Chryst and Boston College coach Steve Addazio as well as ESPN analysts Matt Millen, Chris Spielman and Tom Luginbill providing in-depth X and O analysis of the game as it happens from a film room equipped with multiple camera angles and touchscreens.

They also had last year I think a couple channels synced with each team's radio broadcast? Am I remembering that right? I just remember there being 4 total stations for something different. ESPN, 2, ..News, and U.

That was the final four, no?

No. I remember something last year in football. You could watch the game on one of 4 different channels. ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNU, and ESPNNEW. And 2 of them had something to do with one of each team exclusively. But I just cant remember what it was. It may very well have not been the radio 'cast. Maybe it was team stat tracking or something. But I remember something. I get all 4 stations and I know some do not. But I remember turnin between all 4.

They also had last year I think a couple channels synced with each team's radio broadcast? Am I remembering that right? I just remember there being 4 total stations for something different. ESPN, 2, ..News, and U.

No. I remember something last year in football. You could watch the game on one of 4 different channels. ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNU, and ESPNNEW. And 2 of them had something to do with one of each team exclusively. But I just cant remember what it was. It may very well have not been the radio 'cast. Maybe it was team stat tracking or something. But I remember something. I get all 4 stations and I know some do not. But I remember turnin between all 4.

Ah, in my link above about last year you could get the team radio broadcast on ESPN3. And they did have different "themes" on each TV channel.

Ah, in my link above about last year you could get the team radio broadcast on ESPN3. And they did have different "themes" on each TV channel.

ok. Very good. The teams radios were on ESPN 3. I knew there were 4 different things. It was ESPN radio's call I was thinking of. Seems like to me I was thinking there was some live stat tracking or somethin as well and it says so in the link for the title talk channel.