LB Terez Hall [Missouri Commit]

Mavric

FWIW, Sam McKewon agrees with me. I don't think we would have taken Reed if we seriously believed we could take Hall. Sam just put in a prediction for Hall to Wisconsin 5 minutes ago.

Sam "Broken Crystal Ball" McKewon huh?

Hey now ;) Yeah usually Sam is pretty good, although recently... Mr. I-predicted-Snyder-to-Michigan-and-got-real-butthurt-when-I-was-wrong McKewon.

• Fire 1

Hey now ;) Yeah usually Sam is pretty good, although recently... Mr. I-predicted-Snyder-to-Michigan-and-got-real-butthurt-when-I-was-wrong McKewon.

I remember that prediction. Two questions:

1. What's with this "Crystal Ball" thing? I hear it a lot. Does everyone have one?

2. What'd Sam say after he was wrong? I missed it, and now I'm curious.

1. What's with this "Crystal Ball" thing? I hear it a lot. Does everyone have one?

247 Sports allows analysts to place predictions for recruits using a "Crystal Ball" feature that everyone can see.

2.) @swmckewonOWH: Recruiting: Mike Riley beats Jim Harbaugh for Matt Snyder. Of course, Riley had a yearlong head start. http://t.co/wGdwt8pgdo #huskers

Others say it's just a fact; and it is, but to me it sounds like an excuse for why his prediction was wrong.

247 Sports allows analysts to place predictions for recruits using a "Crystal Ball" feature that everyone can see.

2.) @swmckewonOWH: Recruiting: Mike Riley beats Jim Harbaugh for Matt Snyder. Of course, Riley had a yearlong head start. http://t.co/wGdwt8pgdo #huskers

Others say it's just a fact; and it is, but to me it sounds like an excuse for why his prediction was wrong.

Hmm... I don't know, I guess he isn't wrong often, so he could of been a little butth.... nevermind.

Oh. Yeah, it is a fact. I'd side with Sean Callahan here though. There's no minimizing the amount of effort it took. Nebraska is a new place, and Michigan and Harbaugh put on an impressive full court press. I'm sure on whole Riley won't kick Harbaugh's butt 2 to 1 on all recruits, but nobody expects that either.

Oh. Yeah, it is a fact. I'd side with Sean Callahan here though. There's no minimizing the amount of effort it took. Nebraska is a new place, and Michigan and Harbaugh put on an impressive full court press. I'm sure on whole Riley won't kick Harbaugh's butt 2 to 1 on all recruits, but nobody expects that either.

One thing to keep in mind is Harbaugh being known to "wear" on people after an extended amount of time.... Will his personality wear on recruits that will have had relationships with him for a year, or longer?