Denver Broncos Suck: Who Can We Steal?

I just hope Chicago can snag Fox

I don't mean to be rude as I am also a Bears fan, but IMO a lot of Denver's success is due to Manning. You may point to his couple successful seasons with the Panthers but that was so long ago and with a defense that dominated any playoff opponent. IMO, I wouldn't mind a younger defensive-oriented coach taking the helm, as in Dan Quinn

I don't mean to be rude as I am also a Bears fan, but IMO a lot of Denver's success is due to Manning. You may point to his couple successful seasons with the Panthers but that was so long ago and with a defense that dominated any playoff opponent. IMO, I wouldn't mind a younger defensive-oriented coach taking the helm, as in Dan Quinn

Honestly Ill be happy with whoever the next guy is Mark needed to go. Fox does have a good record though..

Honestly Ill be happy with whoever the next guy is Mark needed to go. Fox does have a good record though..

Oh yes, he definitely has the record...I do not mean to dispute that. And, he is a known "defensive" guy which I think we both would agree we need in Chicago

Oh yes, he definitely has the record...I do not mean to dispute that. And, he is a known "defensive" guy which I think we both would agree we need in Chicago

For sure. Kyle Fuller gives me hope.

For sure. Kyle Fuller gives me hope.

On the same page, my friend...I think we have some pieces on defense just need some coaching..