HotDot

95huskers

Hey guys,

We just recently launched a new company called HotDot! I would like any opinions or help in spreading the word for our company.

Our main objective is safety when it comes to heat exhaustion. Every year we hear about hundreds of people getting sick or even dying.

The main product we have is a thermo-chromatic heat sensitive patch, very similar to Uncle Milt's favorite busch light cans that turn blue when cold. This device turns color to warn people that their core body temperature is reaching dangerous levels.

If you would do me a favor and go to our website and also our facebook page to share and spread the word I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, If you work in a building our outdoors in the extreme heat we would like to hear from you so we can talk to your safety directory about utilizing this product. Or if you are a coach or a football, softball, soccer, baseball you name it organization, get in touch with us as well. We can help keep your kids safe as well as maybe generate some additional fundraising with this as well for your organization.

People like Milt Tenopir, Jay Foreman, P,J. Smith and several others are backing this product and want to see it in as many hands as possible to keep people safe.

Our FB page is https://www.facebook.com/hotdotalert

The website is http://www.hotdotalert.com

Thank your for looking and sharing.

• Fire 1

Not really a new company is it?? I was approached probably around 4 years ago to invest in it. Really kind of wanted to but just didn't have bread to do it. I think it could definitely be a great product however.

The company was funded over the course of a year, yes around 3 or 4 years ago. WE raised the funds to buy the patents and rights from the original inventor, whom had no marketing skills. We then re-branded and re-named the product, making it more economical and more efficient.