Please Peyton...

T_O_Bull

...just retire. I know I'm probably in the minority here but this is how I feel. I have never liked the Broncos. Back when there were only three networks and we got one maybe two games on Sunday we were force fed the Broncos (and the ever hated Vikings) by CBS. The Broncos now have the two QB's I dislike the most. John Elway, he gets drafted out of Stanford by the Baltimore Colts (I believe) and immediately says he won't play there. I always thought this was a punk thing to do and haven't had a good thought about the guy since. Now they have Peyton Manning who I haven't liked since all the ballyhoo about him before the 97 Orange Bowl and my dislike has grown ever since. It seems like any NFL talk is dominated by him even though Brady, Rodgers, Luck and Wilson are obviously better than he is. The fact that he has never met a commercial he didn't want to be in and it now seems like we see him in every other ad that is shown is also irritating. So I'm just saying, "Please Peyton, retire." And please don't tae a job doing color commentary, we already have way too many bland former players doing that.

T_O_B

So, let me get this straight. You don't like the Broncos. They have a QB you think isn't any good and you want him to retire.

You are straight on. I don't like the Broncos, for reasons stated above. I don't like there former QB and now GM, for reasons stated above. Never said that I don't think Peyton is any good, I would rank him as the 5th best in the league, as stated above. I just don't like him. I'm tired of him and just wish he would go away.

T_O_B

• Fire 1