Huskers Hire Keith Williams as WR Coach

Keith Williams - Tulane

You guys are gonna LOVE this dude. Trust me. Very technical. Very hard working. Go watch him coach his WRs and you will see what I mean when I say you will love him.

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/2015/01/tulane_wide_receivers_coach_ke.html

Devante Adams with Green Bay was recruited and coached by Williams for a couple years while at Fresno St

Kid that was at Fresno and left to OU - Jaylen Saunders (Saints, Jets draft in 2014) was recruited/coached by Williams.

James Jones. Ryan Grant of Tulane now with Redskins (drafted 2014)

During the off season all of those guys including Mike Wallace, Colston, and quite a few guys from Baton Rouge that are in the league would all go to New Orleans in the summer/Spring to workout with Coach Williams

• Fire 6

Trust me. He is nothing like Ohio. He is all California. No real ties back home in Ohio. Moved to California a long time ago.

He was at Fresno St before Tulane and his son now goes to Fresno St.

Broke this about 10 minutes before it became public. Work for the press or something? :laughpound