Husker Satellite Camps

This would be HUGE:

Most interesting thing we learned today from @Coach_Riley's recruiting staff is Nebraska will do out-of-state Satellite Camps this summer.

In fact, Riley and his staff were one of the first to ever do it when they were at Oregon State. Looks for California and Texas.

June 15 - @ Georgia State (Atlanta)

June 15 - @ Valdosta State (Atlanta)

June 16 - @ Florida A&M (Miami)

June 17 - @ Prairie View A&M (Houston)

June 18 - @ Houston Baptist (Dallas)

June 19 - @ Santa Monica College (Los Angeles)

Edited by Mavric
Added dates and locations
  • Fire 1

This is honestly one of the first times I have been excited about recruiting in about 6 years. This coaching staff, and especially this recruiting staff, they just get it.

***Gunderson said they want to continue to let the fans into the program and let people know what's going. "We don't want to lock the door or close the blinds," Gunderson said.

Brav-freaking-o! Hey, we're a recruiting tool and not a nuisance again. How refreshing!

I know some have expressed concerns about some members of the staff not being known as recruiters...but I think it all starts with the guys running operations, anyways. Think we'll be alright.

It's pretty crazy already. This recruiting department is light years ahead of anything we've ever had. Very impressed and almost in awe. Totes awesome!!

• Fire 1

This is honestly one of the first times I have been excited about recruiting in about 6 years. This coaching staff, and especially this recruiting staff, they just get it.

***Gunderson said they want to continue to let the fans into the program and let people know what's going. "We don't want to lock the door or close the blinds," Gunderson said.

Brav-freaking-o! Hey, we're a recruiting tool and not a nuisance again. How refreshing!

This a great news, the aggressive approach is great. I think the media gave praise to James Franklin at Penn State for doing the same thing.

its pretty neat. theyre not settling cuz of bullsh#t excuses. Theyve quickly identified shorcomings and disadvantages (cuz they definitely have experience in that department) and are quickly implementing tools to neutralize them.