Gregory, Bell and Abdullah Invited to NFL Combine

Mavric

At the end of your college career, and still wanting to play the game, tough time. I think he maybe too small in stature, frame, perceived frailty, but they can not measure heart. He has it, I hope he makes a team.

If I was drafting NFL players, I wold only consider him in a late round because of the frailty issue you state.

Yes, but you'd still grab him?

I don't see how he doesn't get picked up somewhere. His dad was a little small when he played NFL and I would bet Ken is giving his son great advice. Kenny has way too much athleticism & upside for a team to not take him. Outside of twitter, I think KB has a great work ethic which will also show in the combine interviews.

Needs to add 5-10 pounds of good weight, in my opinion. Nfl corners will serve him humble pie in the 5 yard bump-zone. I remember more drops than cathes during the cold-weather games, so I'd score him a B+ in the hands department. His speed and elusiveness are Nfl caliber though. Be interesting if he shaves the fro for more dough though. Gotta figured he'd be literally shaving a hair off his time. Forgot to mention his nack for the injury bug.

At the end of your college career, and still wanting to play the game, tough time. I think he maybe too small in stature, frame, perceived frailty, but they can not measure heart. He has it, I hope he makes a team.

If I was drafting NFL players, I wold only consider him in a late round because of the frailty issue you state.

Yes, but you'd still grab him?

I don't see how he doesn't get picked up somewhere. His dad was a little small when he played NFL and I would bet Ken is giving his son great advice. Kenny has way too much athleticism & upside for a team to not take him. Outside of twitter, I think KB has a great work ethic which will also show in the combine interviews.

I would definitely take him, but I would not use an early round pick because of the durability issue.

If he could bulk up a bit I think it would help him drastically. I question two things if I were evaluating KB as a NFL prospect.

1. His injury history is pretty extensive.

2. His hands. He dropped a lot of very catchable passes. He also caught some very uncatchable passes so it kind of offsets.

He also suffered from playing with some QB's whose ball delivery was not all it should've been.

Regardless, I think those two concerns would be the main ones. His blocking ability would have to be a big plus though.