New Member...Are opinions allowed on this site?

I am a new member. Been a Husker fan for 52 years. Loved Devaney and Osborne. Loved Frank as a player but recognized he was not the man for the HC job after losing TO recruits. Hated Peterson...knew him when he worked at AkSarBen...a worthless egotist then, who only got worse over time. He fired FS a year late...but since he delayed in 2002, he should have given FS another year, though I think FS was destined to fail as HC. Hated the Callahan hire all the way...though I think he actually had things coming around in 2005 and 2006 before losing the team after the USC debacle in 2007. I liked the Bo hire, finally realized he was destined to fail after the very first Wisconsin beat down we received in 2011. I am very relieved that we now seem to have a very competent, mature, capable and experienced staff.

I've been temporarily banned from another site for having my opinions and am hoping that the moderators on this site actually allow opinions and are not jackasses who enjoy "vacationing" folks for no reason at all. So...my question for the regulars here is...are opinions allowed here?

I've been on this board for about 10 years. 8-9 as a member.

Opinions are what any board is about. I've found the Mods to be rather fair and objective. They want this board to be a free and responsible environment for all to share views while respecting others, the players, coaches and the university.

It's when folks go "personal" in an attacking mode that changes things. I'm still here because of the moderators.

Welcome to Huskerboard.

• Fire 2