Who's Leaving?

Mavric

With the rash of commits from recruits for the 2015 class today, it confirms what was widely speculated for some time now: There will have to be some current members of the Husker team that will be departing before their full allotment of time is completed. So the question is, who's it going to be?

Right now, there has to be two current members leave early. Depending on how many recruits we take, it could be up to five. What's your guess?

My first pick is at least one QB. Whoever is third out of Armstrong, Stanton and Darlington will likely leave. I wouldn't rule out two QBs transferring.

My second pick always has been TE David Sutton, who would be a fifth-year senior. However, with the new staff set to put more TEs on the field, I'm not sure about him anymore.

Mauro Bondi seems to be a name floated around a lot. Also would be a fifth-year senior so he could transfer elsewhere and play immediately upon graduation.

After that, I don't see many likely candidates. But I'm sure I'm missing someone.

Mav, forgive my ignorance but who are are the 2 that are leaving already? (or have left?)

Courtney Love, and the safety Singleton.

I think Terrell Newby is a real possibility, especially if it becomes obvious that Wilbon has jumped him on the depth chart. Other than that, any 5th year senior that does play much is possible (and hopeful).

Other names:

Gladney, Sam Cotton, and any upperclassman safeties that might be behind Gerry, and Alexander....

Mav, forgive my ignorance but who are are the 2 that are leaving already? (or have left?)

I already have all three of those off my list. With the current 19 commits we are two over the 85 limit so some have to be leaving, just not sure who.

Well we've heard it discussed by local reporters; Riley likes to play the numbers close to the limit, and figure it out later.

I think Terrell Newby is a real possibility, especially if it becomes obvious that Wilbon has jumped him on the depth chart. Other than that, any 5th year senior that does play much is possible (and hopeful).

Other names:

Gladney, Sam Cotton, and any upperclassman safeties that might be behind Gerry, and Alexander....

Thanks