1999 Ford F250 7.3 Powerstroke

Sellin my big truck. My old 87 finally had a couple things go to hell and we decided since we dont race or derby anymore it's 100% pointless to have two trucks. It's a diesel. 2WD. Long box, extended cab. White. 440,000 miles, but dont laugh. It's got new injectors, a rebuilt rearend, new injector cups, and it's been modded up with custom PC chips, gauges, oil and fuel rail crossovers, etc. I have maintenance records for every time this truck was touched since it was new off the line. The injectors have less than 5000 miles on them. 20 MPG Highway. 15ish pullin trailer with car and equipment. Good for a boat or camper, etc. I bought this at 396,000 miles and in that time I have replaced or added the following

AC Compressor

AC Condenser

Removed and cleaned radiator, inner-cooler, and transmission cooler

Replace tranny filter

Replaced injectors, cups, valve cover gasket/harnass, steel fuel lines,

Radiator and Heater hoses

Waterpump

Rebuilt rearend (all pinion, out and inner axel, and carrier bearing as well as gear set)

Carrier bearing on driveshaft

Turbo bearing assy

High pressure oil senser and regulator

Inner-cooler boots/sleeves

Addons/mods

Pillar gauges (ex temp, tranny temp, boost)

Custom 6 pos TS chip with stock, economy, daily, haul, heavy haul, and high idle tunes

High pressure oil rail crossover

Fuel rail crossover

Crankcase vent re-route under truck (no intake)

After market air filter (6637 mod)

3 inch leveling kit

Rear progressive rate tow springs from Helwig

Rear 1 1/4 sway bar from Helwig

In-fuel tank mod with auxilary frame mounted fuel filter and helper pump

Coolant filter

It's also on a fresh oil change with fully synthetic Rotella, so its probably good for another 9000 miles or so at the very least. Also on a fresh transmission filter, as well as coolant flush/change.

I really hate to get rid of this with all that i have in it, but it's time to be a normal person with just on truck. Incredible clean and good shape for almost half a million miles. And these diesels are workhorse and are shown to last upwards to 8-9 hundred thousand miles. Asking 8,000. Will have some pics once some snow melts. I'll be happy to explain or answer any questions regarding the mods.