Where are you sitting for the Spring Game?

knapplc

For the first time in about ten years I didn't go down to the ticket office to get my Spring Game tickets. That nearly ended in disaster when it took me almost 20 minutes to get through on the phone, but I got my seats. Club Level, East Stadium, section 410. I've been wanting to sit in the East Stadium since the upgrade. Now I just hope I don't get burnt bright red as a result.

xtAfGQv.jpg?2

Assuming pops bought tickets where his season tickets are located I'll be right above the video board in Knapps picture above. Club Level. Not sure i've had a better seat for games.

Right next to several of my friends, apparently. I don't know if they're going to the spring game but that's where their tickets are.

Assuming pops bought tickets where his season tickets are located I'll be right above the video board in Knapps picture above. Club Level. Not sure i've had a better seat for games.

Right next to several of my friends, apparently. I don't know if they're going to the spring game but that's where their tickets are.

Might know which guys you're referring to. There is a group of between 4-8 guys that sit right across from the isle from us. Early in the season they have their kids at a few games but as the year rolls on and the games get bigger the kids are gone and you can tell they have tailgated properly.

I tried for a half hour to get through. Then decided to check online. The issue always was to get the kids tickets free, you had to do it over the phone. But apparently they changed that this year. You can do one freebie for every two paid ticket. I needed 15 with 5 of them being freebies. Online kept putting me in the corners on the sides. So after twenty tries or so of they, I decided to go back to the phone. All in all, it was literally the 100th try when I got through. glad I did it too. 50 yard line, west side. Rows 1-2 (half and half). Listed as possible obstructed view, but it is what it is. Be good anyway for the kids to get up and run around if they want. See the players on the sideline etc. So stop by if you want and introduce yourself.

Also, is this cue to start plannin the tailgate?

I tried for a half hour to get through. Then decided to check online. The issue always was to get the kids tickets free, you had to do it over the phone. But apparently they changed that this year. You can do one freebie for every two paid ticket. I needed 15 with 5 of them being freebies. Online kept putting me in the corners on the sides. So after twenty tries or so of they, I decided to go back to the phone. All in all, it was literally the 100th try when I got through. glad I did it too. 50 yard line, west side. Rows 1-2 (half and half). Listed as possible obstructed view, but it is what it is. Be good anyway for the kids to get up and run around if they want. See the players on the sideline etc. So stop by if you want and introduce yourself.

Clarification: 2 free tix for each paid (vice versa of what you said I think???)

Also, I have a big family / friend group again. I'll be heading down early and if that damn blue mustang is there again, I'm going to pull the drive shaft out and roll it the heck out of the way.