********OFFICIAL PGA Tour Discussion Thread ********

Tiger withdraws after 11 holes today.

I know a lot of people are saying "he just needs to get healthy" and yes, that is true. But, after the rest he took last fall and all the talk last week was that Tiger was 100% healthy and hitting the ball as far as he ever has.

Last week and this week, his driver was going far, but not straight, and he has serious yips with his short game. I think he has some serious mental issues between his injuries and constant changing of his swing.

I know a lot of people are saying "he just needs to get healthy" and yes, that is true. But, after the rest he took last fall and all the talk last week was that Tiger was 100% healthy and hitting the ball as far as he ever has.

Last week and this week, his driver was going far, but not straight, and he has serious yips with his short game. I think he has some serious mental issues between his injuries and constant changing of his swing.

No doubt, he has some things to work through. Personally, I hope he makes the call to Butch, and gets his game right.

No doubt, he has some things to work through. Personally, I hope he makes the call to Butch, and gets his game right.

Tiger has way too much pride/stubbornness to go back to Butch.

With No ******* or "OFFICIAL" in the thread title...what is this board coming to?

Tiger trying to get back to E after 9 holes.

Well I'm sorry! I would change it if I knew how!

MODS!!!!!

Edit your post. And click the "Use Full Editor" button in the edit window. Then you can change the title if you want.

Nice topic, btw. :lol:

With No ******* or "OFFICIAL" in the thread title...what is this board coming to?

Tiger trying to get back to E after 9 holes.

Well I'm sorry! I would change it if I knew how!

MODS!!!!!

Edit your post. And click the "Use Full Editor" button in the edit window. Then you can change the title if you want.

Nice topic, btw. :lol:

Thanks!

You gotta wonder, is this it for Tiger? It's like David Duval redux. Best in the world one year. And a year later he can't even make a cut. LINK

Someone mentioned his pride earlier, and I wonder if that won't prevent him from going the Duval route.... Not to mention he might be the most competitive/talented golfer of all-time.

Talent can't get past the injuries though, so I guess we'll see... I'm rooting for him.

You gotta wonder, is this it for Tiger? It's like David Duval redux. Best in the world one year. And a year later he can't even make a cut. LINK

I was a big Duval fan back in the day. After he won the British Open, he said he lost some of his drive to "be the best". Then he suffered a weird series of injuries/illnesses. He has tried some comebacks, but all have failed. He lives here in Denver, and there have been rumors of him having money problems. It looks like he is doing some work on the Golf Channel now.

I was a big Duval fan back in the day. After he won the British Open, he said he lost some of his drive to "be the best". Then he suffered a weird series of injuries/illnesses. He has tried some comebacks, but all have failed. He lives here in Denver, and there have been rumors of him having money problems. It looks like he is doing some work on the Golf Channel now.

Yeah, I was a Duval fan too. It was painful to see him lose it, and gradually slide down the world rankings to golf oblivion.