Better Call Saul

From the first episode when they showed Saul in Omaha..................I've expected him to end up there (I'm only through the first two, so maybe it has already happened); but last Thursday while engaging in some........eh....adult gaming activities at the Horseshoe in Council Bluffs................I SWEAR it was Mike (the parking lot attendant and holdover from Breaking Bad) who was dining at the buffet. Is it feasible they are filming locally already??

From the first episode when they showed Saul in Omaha..................I've expected him to end up there (I'm only through the first two, so maybe it has already happened); but last Thursday while engaging in some........eh....adult gaming activities at the Horseshoe in Council Bluffs................I SWEAR it was Mike (the parking lot attendant and holdover from Breaking Bad) who was dining at the buffet. Is it feasible they are filming locally already??

Omaha is present day Saul. After what happened in Breaking Bad. This show takes place like 7-8 years before Breaking Bad, so no, its not feasible.

Omaha is present day Saul. After what happened in Breaking Bad. This show takes place like 7-8 years before Breaking Bad, so no, its not feasible.

We might not see Omaha again, at least for a couple of seasons anyway. I suspect there's a lot of backstory leading up to Saul's Breaking Bad days.

They may have filmed some more present day scenes for the first season, but as others said it's pretty clear that the Omaha part should be closer to the end of the series.

Theres essentially 0% chance of Mike being in Nebraska.

Well yeah. Saul in the Omaha Cinnebon shop occurs after Breaking Bad. Mike was done by then.

Too bad about that. I always liked the Mike character.

Well yeah. Saul in the Omaha Cinnebon shop occurs after Breaking Bad. Mike was done by then.

DAMN NUANCE I WASNT GONNA RUIN IT FOR THEM IF THEY HADNT SEEN BB!!!!

But yeah theres no reason for Mike to be on location in Omaha.

Well, I tried to use vague wording. Besides, I thought *everyone* had seen Breaking Bad. :lol:

Well, I tried to use vague wording. Besides, I thought *everyone* had seen Breaking Bad. :lol:

I literally just finished it Xmas weekend. Watched the whole series over 2 months. Friggin awesome. My Mom just got the DVD's for Xmas. Watched entire series in 3 weeks. If anyone hasnt seen it, you need to. Get through 1st season and youll be hooked during 2nd.

This weeks Saul was awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

They aired the last three episodes last night. So I caught up a bit, since I'd missed a couple.

Turns out that Saul really isn't such a bad guy. For a lawyer anyway. It answers one of the questions I had about Breaking Bad. (Breaking Bad spoiler below)

I always wondered why Saul didn't steal some of the money he was entrusted with in Breaking Bad. It seems like they left millions with him at various times. Even though he needed dough at the end there, he apparently didn't dip into his client's (Walter's and Jesse's) funds. I'm not sure I could've resisted that temptation. I mean, it was drug money after all. Why not take a few tens of thousands?