QB Christian Ellsworth

Just read the article good for him. I just also watched his film, and the Veal kid. (from Louisiana?) Pretty similar throwing motions. I would like to see how Elsworth would do under a little more pressure he sure seems calm in the pocket. Does throw off his back foot but it seems more when he is trying to lob it over the top. Definitely can be fixed. I am hoping he gets an offer from us and we can also get another in this class. Probably looking to get two Qb's this year aren't we?

Just read the article good for him. I just also watched his film, and the Veal kid. (from Louisiana?) Pretty similar throwing motions. I would like to see how Elsworth would do under a little more pressure he sure seems calm in the pocket. Does throw off his back foot but it seems more when he is trying to lob it over the top. Definitely can be fixed. I am hoping he gets an offer from us and we can also get another in this class. Probably looking to get two Qb's this year aren't we?

I want the kid from GA and no other qbs in this class unless you see someone transfer out