OT Alaric Jackson [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Mavric

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still the same four at the top - Iowa, Michigan State, Nebraska and Wisconsin. Also hearing from Oklahoma and Tennessee.

Visiting Illinois this weekend.

Planning an OV to Iowa after the season. Sounds like there are some other local guys he knows that are committed to Iowa and he'll be visiting with them.

• 4 weeks later...

From Husker Journal:

ALARIC JACKSON, OL, 6-7, 285, DETROIT (RENAISSANCE), MICHIGAN

“I’m going to visit Nebraska, Iowa and Wisconsin. I haven’t set up them officially.”

“They (Nebr.) recruited me pretty hard. Coach (Mike) Cavanaugh seems like a pretty nice guy. He said I’m very mobile. I’m an athlete. I hear from the almost daily. Like twice a week.” Jackson said

“Iowa is pretty good to me,” said the two sport athlete. I had a friend that committed to them last week. They have a lot of tradition sending offensive linemen to the NFL. I like them a lot.”

“Wisconsin, they are a pretty good team. Smash mouth football. They like to run the ball a lot. They like my ability.” Jackson said

cornhead.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Got a Husker prediction today on 247. Would be huge to get this kid and start pulling some Big Ten region guys like Dez, Alaric, and Reese. Might not be anything behind the prediction but with coaches visiting the state of Michigan and Dez decommitting and this guy getting a prediction maybe we land a couple of these guys.

Got a Husker prediction today on 247. Would be huge to get this kid and start pulling some Big Ten region guys like Dez, Alaric, and Reese. Might not be anything behind the prediction but with coaches visiting the state of Michigan and Dez decommitting and this guy getting a prediction maybe we land a couple of these guys.

I am sure it has already started as we have 5 guys committed from the B1G conference footprint.

I am sure it has already started as we have 5 guys committed from the B1G conference footprint.

Okay. Sorry, getting guys from the more talent laden region of the big ten. Mich, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. It is known we should be able to go into MN, Iowa, Illinois and win recruiting battles. To go into big boys backyard and start getting some talent would be big.

• Fire 1

Okay. Sorry, getting guys from the more talent laden region of the big ten. Mich, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. It is known we should be able to go into MN, Iowa, Illinois and win recruiting battles. To go into big boys backyard and start getting some talent would be big.

B1G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...