SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What kind of talent does this kid have? Is he a first year difference maker or is he more like the other 4 star recruits we have had in recent years (that's not a knock on those guys, but very few have been had big freshman or sophomore years)? I know having him commit will help with other recruits, but I wasn't sure if all the excitement is because of that or if he will be a standout right away.

I would venture to say that he will crack the rotation as a TF or RSF.

I think one of our selling points to him would have to be early playing time I would think....can't see him redshirting if he comes to NU

Man, if he doesn't come here there is going to be an epic meltdown. Chicken little will be in full effect. I really hope he chooses us, would be huge to win a recruiting battle with that competition

I'm at the point where I'm going to just be kind of sad if we don't land him. Not mad at anyone, just disappointed about all the pipe dreams I've thought up.

He likes that USC kept Helton and Martin. Always been a little partial to USC because of his parents going there.

Didn't give any specifics on a commitment date other than he wants to do it before his senior year. He did mention looking for any coaching moves after NSD so I get the impression that it could be this spring.