JUCO K Jamie Sutcliffe [Nebraska Preferred Walk-On]

If he is a 2016 recruit, that would make Brown a JR. when he steps on campus. I see no problem with taking a kicker.

Unless I have him confused with someone else, Sutcliffe committed to and RS at Utah in 2012 then left to go the JUCO route. That would give him only 2 yrs of eligibility left

that would mean he graduates with Brown.

Rivals has Sutcliffe listed as a 2015 Dec grad. Maybe he will been a late add to the 2015 class?

• Fire 1

OWH: http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/recruiting-will-the-huskers-add-a-juco-kicker-for/article_6912f8ae-b924-11e4-a31e-13511e022c1b.html

The Huskers have two scholarship kickers and a punter on their roster. And this weekend, they're hosting one of the top junior college kickers in the nation for an unofficial visit.

Jamie Sutcliffe, a junior college kicker and punter from Pierce College in Los Angeles, will be in Lincoln this weekend. He's been offered a preferred walk-on spot at Nebraska, according to Huskers Illustrated, and could join the team for 2015.

• Fire 2

If the kid is better than Brown, bring him in.

We have been so spoiled in the kicking department for the last 7 or so years, that Brown being an average* kicker is a negative.

*I'm assuming that Brown was close to an average CFB kicker. I really have no clue.

It is hard to compare with what we have had over the years...he was a true freshman. Maybe his leg strength will get up to the level we have had in the past. Competition is good...keep bringing in guys to push each other!