QB Shon Mitchell

• 4 weeks later...

Took a Dillman-like drop in 247 rankings. No longer a 5 star.

Wow... 5 star to 3 star... At that point you have to wonder about the integrity of the guy who graded him...

His film, to me at least, isn't any less impressive than say...Tate Martell. Who has near identical measurables.

I think once he gets on offer from any SEC school, Ohio State or USC than we will see his stars come back. I forgot MeeeChicken.

• 2 weeks later...

• 8 months later...

Shon Mitchell has had a tremendous high school career. The 2017 Chesapeake (Va.) Oscar Smith quarterback, who led his team to a 13-1 record and state championship appearance this fall, is attracting interest from several major college programs.

As a junior, Mitchell completed 215-of-300 passes for 2,950 yards and 25 touchdowns. So far in his high school career, he has thrown for 8,225 yards and 100 touchdowns. He is also 39-4 as a starter.

Link

Shon Mitchell has had a tremendous high school career. The 2017 Chesapeake (Va.) Oscar Smith quarterback, who led his team to a 13-1 record and state championship appearance this fall, is attracting interest from several major college programs.

As a junior, Mitchell completed 215-of-300 passes for 2,950 yards and 25 touchdowns. So far in his high school career, he has thrown for 8,225 yards and 100 touchdowns. He is also 39-4 as a starter.

Link

Still wish we would offer him and take 2 QBs in this class