DE Noah Fant [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Arguably the best athlete in Class A in this cycle. Hell of a basketball player as well and he may/could choose to go that route in college.

I'm definitely going to catch at least one of their games next week. Same team as 2017 Nebrasketball commit Aguek Arop.

Arguably the best athlete in Class A in this cycle. Hell of a basketball player as well and he may/could choose to go that route in college.

I'm definitely going to catch at least one of their games next week. Same team as 2017 Nebrasketball commit Aguek Arop.

Good choice. This South squad very easily could have beat Oak Hill in a game many expected them to get rolled.

Again Fant is/has been a freak athlete while at Burke and now South

Good choice. This South squad very easily could have beat Oak Hill in a game many expected them to get rolled.

Doesn't have to do with Fant, but Arop is still out with his knee injury he suffered first week of the year right?

Doesn't have to do with Fant, but Arop is still out with his knee injury he suffered first week of the year right?

For some reason I was thinking he was back but I couldn't find anything. I went back to Arop's thread and it said 3-4 months from early December. Maybe I dreamed that up.

For some reason I was thinking he was back but I couldn't find anything. I went back to Arop's thread and it said 3-4 months from early December. Maybe I dreamed that up.

I thought he was done for the year, but I could be dreaming also.

EDIT: In their district champ photo he is not suited up.

OK...I'm not going crazy. I was at the Oak Hill game and I didn't remember his name being on the roster. Thought I had missed something.