I like the sound of this - Conditioning

From the article - You can just look at him - hes an impressive 200-pounder that can move well, Lewis said. Thats something that everyone wants. Especially our front group. We all look forward to it."

He's got to mean 300-pounder right? Most 200 pound athletes ought to be able to move well.

Eh, I heard the same thing the last 2 coaching changes too. We'll see what happens when they hit the field.

Yep, we will see wont we Saunders. It's okay to feel good about things you know. Bo's gone, he won't punish you anymore. The guys are excited. The workouts are going well and are clearly helping these guys get better. This is good news.

• Fire 1

New girlfriends and new SC Coaches...they are one in the same...

When discussing the two:

"Dude, this girl is different, you should SEE HER BODY"

"Dude, this guy is different, you should see how built he is, he will have us getting after it"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 months later:

"Dude...turns out she was crazy...and not in a good way"

"Dude...turns out he was crazy...and not in a good way"

• Fire 1

Eh, I heard the same thing the last 2 coaching changes too. We'll see what happens when they hit the field.

Yep, we will see wont we Saunders. It's okay to feel good about things you know. Bo's gone, he won't punish you anymore. The guys are excited. The workouts are going well and are clearly helping these guys get better. This is good news.

This has nothing to do with Bo. Literally every single coaching change has the "we're working out like never before, and we're getting faster too." It's clockwork, just like the yearly summer articles of "we're closer than ever, the offense/defense is simplified, etc..."

I saw it happen when both Bill and Bo took over. I'm simply playing wait and see.

• Fire 5

When discussing the two:

"Dude, this guy is different, you should see how built he is, he will have us getting after it"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 months later:

This just reaffirms the belief I've always had that I need to party with you. Also reaffirms my belief that you probably have several restraining orders against many of the girls you've dated.
  • Fire 1

The bigger take away is the more custom tailored work out routines.

Was cutting edge at the time, but the Carolina Panthers when they entered the league, had machines that the guys would use that measured muscular imbalances, weak areas etc..... The staff was then able to tailor workouts to prevent the injuries and strengthen the areas. Some similar workouts, but a lot of specific stuff to "fix" guys.

The idea of increasing mobility is a great idea. Mobility or lack ther of is a killer. I think of the comments Heard made about getting to UK and fixing his hips. Same with the comments about that "white boy safety being a first rounder if I can fix his hips". Some thing that the new S&C notic d from film and Dobson was oblivious to for 2 years. Just saying

When discussing the two:

6 months later:

This just reaffirms the belief I've always had that I need to party with you. Also reaffirms my belief that you probably have several restraining orders against many of the girls you've dated.

Ha! Thanks!

Was cutting edge at the time, but the Carolina Panthers when they entered the league, had machines that the guys would use that measured muscular imbalances, weak areas etc..... The staff was then able to tailor workouts to prevent the injuries and strengthen the areas. Some similar workouts, but a lot of specific stuff to "fix" guys.

The idea of increasing mobility is a great idea. Mobility or lack ther of is a killer. I think of the comments Heard made about getting to UK and fixing his hips. Same with the comments about that "white boy safety being a first rounder if I can fix his hips". Some thing that the new S&C notic d from film and Dobson was oblivious to for 2 years. Just saying

It was almost like after moving to the Big Ten, they changed everything and entered a time warp back into the '70's way of doing things. Like never using the high tech center.

It was almost like after moving to the Big Ten, they changed everything and entered a time warp back into the '70's way of doing things. Like never using the high tech center.

No doubt. Even in the mentality of bigger slower guys. Ie to play in this division, are guys need to big (slow) and heavier (fat). We have one of if not the top strength complex in FBS (thx SUH) and it was like it was never used. Crazy.