California Keyshawn 11 are coming to Lincoln soon

Is there a list somewhere of all 11 players?

From Keyshawn Jr.'s thread so he's not in this list but here are the others I know of:

Visiting this weekend along with Isaiah Hayes ('16 CB), Khalil Tate ('16 DTQB/WR), Michael Pittman ('16 WR/LB - UCLA Commit), Marquel Dismuke ('16 S - Cal Commit), Terrell Bynum ('17 CB/WR) Jermani Brown ('17 ATH), Tristan Gebbia ('17 ProQB), Tyler Lytle ('17 QB) and Darnay Holmes ('17 ATH).

Thanks sir!

Sounds like Keyshawn Sr., Keyshawn Jr., Darnay Holmes and maybe a couple others are going to come back for the Spring Game.

That is big of true!

I have a feeling these are the types of guys our previous staff would offer just to say they offered but not actively recruit them bc they are too good for Nebraska. I could be wrong, but recruiting guys smarter than me have said in the past our previous staff did not recruit players they thought were never going to come here. See what happens when you dont have that mentality!

Sometimes it is just about getting them in the door.

A nice day, all the trophies, never know what kind of lasting impression that can leave.

These kids saw Texas, OK, Tex AM and Nebraska. I bet Nebraska had the best facilities... so right there you can possibly get a leg up and hopefully leave these kids with a smile.

It is all about creating that little bug... and that is a start.

A nice day, all the trophies, never know what kind of lasting impression that can leave.

These kids saw Texas, OK, Tex AM and Nebraska. I bet Nebraska had the best facilities... so right there you can possibly get a leg up and hopefully leave these kids with a smile.

Maybe, but according to BleacherReport from 2013, Nebraska has the 7th best football facilities. Texas is #3; Oklahoma is #9; and Texas A&M is #20. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1710759-power-ranking-the-25-most-impressive-facilities-in-college-football

I will agree with you that it is an advantage to get them on campus. Regardless of if they commit or not, it could help as they go to camps and talk about where they visited to other recruits.

Maybe, but according to BleacherReport from 2013, Nebraska has the 7th best football facilities. Texas is #3; Oklahoma is #9; and Texas A&M is #20. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1710759-power-ranking-the-25-most-impressive-facilities-in-college-football

I will agree with you that it is an advantage to get them on campus. Regardless of if they commit or not, it could help as they go to camps and talk about where they visited to other recruits.

Not sure if serious...not that I think ours are easily the best. But using a two year old bleacherreport article as your source..
  • Fire 1