Linebackers - Who Steps Up?

Rose is probably the best we got, after that this group is average at best.

I understand it's a thin group, but I'm not so sure the group is average. I think they will thrive with a different approach to how to play from Bray and it will be refreshing. I think we'll see a better result because of it.

In Pelini's 7 years, this was an area that was consistently mishandled. Maybe there is a better word for it. Mismanaged maybe? Even though it's not in the distant past I do think we will see improvement moving forward.

Rose is probably the best we got, after that this group is average at best.

I understand it's a thin group, but I'm not so sure the group is average. I think they will thrive with a different approach to how to play from Bray and it will be refreshing. I think we'll see a better result because of it.

In Pelini's 7 years, this was an area that was consistently mishandled. Maybe there is a better word for it. Mismanaged maybe? Even though it's not in the distant past I do think we will see improvement moving forward.

I don't see how anyone can make a judgement about our current front 7 based on the differences between the past scheme and the new scheme. I think there are reasons to be optimistic with players like VV, Collins and possibly Ivey. I don't see how negative judgements can be made.

This group is going to be asked to do very different things than they did last year. And, that's a good thing.

Being as thin as we are at LB, are there any walk-ons who people are talking about?