CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll take darnays word over so called "experts" any day. Don't be overly optimistic and don't be doom and gloom about these sort of things

This.

He has been one of the more professional recruits towards his recruitment. Never have gotten the ruling he's blowing smoke.

Not saying he's N but we aren't out of it.

He really has. Hats off him.
  • Fire 1

I'd put my money on Darnay being N

How much?

My next four paychecks

Must be unemployed.. : ) Seriously though as much as I'd love Darnay coming to Nebraska I just don't see it. Parent never came to UNL and we didn't see a coach visit him before the dead period. He did post Michigan and Ohio State visiting. I'd be stunned.. and so excited!!

I'd put my money on Darnay being N

How much?

My next four paychecks

Must be unemployed.. : ) Seriously though as much as I'd love Darnay coming to Nebraska I just don't see it. Parent never came to UNL and we didn't see a coach visit him before the dead period. He did post Michigan and Ohio State visiting. I'd be stunned.. and so excited!!

Haha I can see why you'd be hesitant to believe me. But if I had to pick who would be N out of our top targets remaining, it'd be Darnay

Maybe Ohio Stat's poor showing last night soured him a bit?

If he is being honest that he hasn't decided yet, then it is definitely fresh in his mind.
With this line of thinking NU has to be a shoe in based off their last two performances

Just spitballing here. Getting shutout on a grand stage could have a lasting impression.

Man, wise beyond his years.

Says HC isn't that important to him. More important the academic side of things. Listed Ohio state, USC, UCLA, Nebraska today. hopes the school he chooses has the head coach stay for 3-4 years, but you can't commit to a coach. His words, not mine. We were last team he mentioned, but mentioned none the less.

• Fire 1

Says HC isn't that important to him. More important the academic side of things. Listed Ohio state, USC, UCLA, Nebraska today. hopes the school he chooses has the head coach stay for 3-4 years, but you can't commit to a coach. His words, not mine. We were last team he mentioned, but mentioned none the less.

Gives him an out to choose Ucla. Mora will be gone in a season or two, be it by force or his own volition.

Gives him an out to choose Ucla. Mora will be gone in a season or two, be it by force or his own volition.
How he still has a job is beyond me. Overrated.

How he still has a job is beyond me. Overrated.
Because he's been sticking their athletic department for raises every single season and they've been dumb enough to do it. If there is any AD that is clueless and soft its theirs. Firing him would cost them a pretty penny, at least this year. Their standards were pretty low before he got there.