Penn State

I know we can win this game, but realistically will we? Also I know we usually go with man to man on defense but maybe miles should try switching it up to a 2-3 or 3-2 zone focusing the attention on Newbill. I know our defense is not the problem at all. It's been our strong point all year, but maybe the man to man is tiring guys like petteway, Pitchford, and shields out so the offense just isn't there? If we switched to zone maybe that would preserve energy and the offense could show up. Just throwing stuff out there. We have nothing to lose at this point so might as well try switching stuff up. Would be awesome to win one or two games in the tourney and get momentum into next year. GBR!

Hate to say it, but I don't think we win........

And, the question then looms............how does the roster change over the next few months?

With no schollys available, what kind of attrition occurs?

And IF..........say Fuller or Bennie or Hammond moves on..............do we have ANY BIG MAN in our sights to restock the roster?

Hate to say it, but I don't think we win........

And, the question then looms............how does the roster change over the next few months?

With no schollys available, what kind of attrition occurs?

And IF..........say Fuller or Bennie or Hammond moves on..............do we have ANY BIG MAN in our sights to restock the roster?

IMO, there is no way that Parker leaves, even with Watson and T. Smith, we still will need a defensive stopper. He is no worse off than when it was Biggs and Webster, and everyone thought he was in the same spot at the start of last year. He'll find his minutes.

Hammond will at least give it one more year, he was supposed to redshirt this year anyway so I don't think he was expecting to much. Give him the off season to get in the weight room and develop.

I do agree that Fuller is possibility though. I would possibly put Webster in before the other two, however, if Petteway leaves, you'd think he would feel good about getting minutes. (Unless he decides he wants to play for his National Team on the pro level.)