(2015) PF Mike Edwards [Georgia Commit]

Some athleticism. Seems to get rebounds because of size compared to technique.

Doesnt box out/ or move guys out of the lane.

Seems to have good feel of the low post and moves well near the rim and seems to have an ability to get the ball in the hoop.

I dont see him as a guy who can play for his first 2 years and so i dont think the hammond comparison is far off.

Not blown away by his tape, but hell, we need size..

Mike has pretty good height and length, and is still a work in progress. Kid has come a long way wthin a year. His Jr year he avg 4 pts 4 reb. This year he averaged 22 pts 12 reb 3 blks.

With losing L Smith, Rivers, and Abraham we are desperate for a big man. Still dissapointed we couldn't pick up a JUCO last year or this year to help

Mike has pretty good height and length, and is still a work in progress. Kid has come a long way wthin a year. His Jr year he avg 4 pts 4 reb. This year he averaged 22 pts 12 reb 3 blks.

With losing L Smith, Rivers, and Abraham we are desperate for a big man. Still dissapointed we couldn't pick up a JUCO last year or this year to help

Well, his JR year he was stuck behind a pretty good player from my understanding.