Carl Pelini back in the News

Well, he must truly believe that they can't prove this right? That, or he really wants his name dragged through the mud a bit more.

It is only Carl Pelini and FAU, so not too many people are really gonna give a damn. Both of them are small time.

The sad part is that it's not even FAU. He is suing another coach that is now an assistant at an even smaller Ohio college than YSU.

Well, he must truly believe that they can't prove this right? That, or he really wants his name dragged through the mud a bit more.

It is only Carl Pelini and FAU, so not too many people are really gonna give a damn. Both of them are small time.

The sad part is that it's not even FAU. He is suing another coach that is now an assistant at an even smaller Ohio college than YSU.
If there is zero truth to all the things that were said, then I can't say I blame him for going after somebody. Any of us would. I just have a hard time believing stuff like this just pops up out of nowhere. Who wakes up one day and decides to accuse the Head Coach of being a coke head?

Allegedly.

If there is zero truth to all the things that were said, then I can't say I blame him for going after somebody. Any of us would. I just have a hard time believing stuff like this just pops up out of nowhere. Who wakes up one day and decides to accuse the Head Coach of being a coke head?

Allegedly.

A small time school that's pissed he's not winning football games but doesnt have the money for an early buyout, or the balls to admit they were had in hiring him by TO and Bo.

Stranger and more crooked things happen in the world. It's not totally unbelieveable.

Allegedly.

A small time school that's pissed he's not winning football games but doesnt have the money for an early buyout, or the balls to admit they were had in hiring him by TO and Bo.

Stranger and more crooked things happen in the world. It's not totally unbelieveable.

shouldn't Carl be suing FAU if your version of events is correct? .

Yeah, I wonder why he is going after this guy. Maybe there was some sort of settlement with FAU that prevents him from opening that up again?

“Carl is a phenomenal addition to this staff with his experience and character,” Bo Pelini said. “It’s time he got back in this profession because there’s so much he can add. It’s unfortunate that he’s had to live under a cloud due to some false accusations that were made over a year ago.”

Allegedly.

shouldn't Carl be suing FAU if your version of events is correct? .

Where in my statement did I say Carl wasnt a nut? :lol:

I think everyone thought Carl was guilty as sin when this thing first broke. I know I did. But he submitted to three drug tests, apparently. That, and the pair who signed the affidavits, Matt Edwards and Allison Stewart, had just incurred Carl's wrath for having an affair. So now I wonder if maybe Carl wasn't so guilty after all.