Question on Tickets

So I am a BYU Fan and will be purchasing tickets to the opener in September. I am excited to go out to Lincoln as there is so much history with both the program and the venue itself. I cheered for Tommy Frazier (one of my favorite college football players not from BYU) in his back to back national title years and have all of the respect in the world for Tom Osborne.

I have a couple of questions. What are some traditions unique to Nebraska that I shouldn't miss out on? Where is the best place to eat the night before the game?

The last question has to do with tickets. I was going to purchase a ticket behind the visitors bench in section 24 row A. I noticed that they are "obstructed view" seats. I am guessing this is because the players are obstructing the view? Would I be better off getting tickets higher?

Thank you!

Definitely do not get tickets that far down - you can barely see anything underneath the first 15 rows or so.

As far as your questions about what to experience on your trip to Lincoln, I think we have or used to have a thread for that somewhere because we get asked a lot, and others will have more specific information, but basically, the Haymarket and the Railyard areas are your friends, and don't bother bringing your own beer to tailgate because if you're wearing opposing colors, you will be offered more beer than you can (or at least probably should) drink.