Bolton - bomb Iran now

This is why politics needs to be like NASCAR.

At least NASCAR drivers acknowledge that they are bought and paid for and everyone can easily see who their handlers are.

He's got a pimp. Just let the world know who it is.

I would respect the Koch Brothers more if they started dressing the part:

FSLV54MG5KP9VIA.LARGE.jpg

I was thinking of Bibi, actually . I definitely would respect him more if he dressed like Pimp C and addressed congress.

I tend to think of Bibi as a facilitator...the guy that goes and gets the hoes and introduces them to the pimps. Not unlike how Israel has been introduced to our behemoth of a Defense Industry.

I was thinking of Bibi, actually . I definitely would respect him more if he dressed like Pimp C and addressed congress.

I tend to think of Bibi as a facilitator...the guy that goes and gets the hoes and introduces them to the pimps. Not unlike how Israel has been introduced to our behemoth of a Defense Industry.

True.

Facilitator. Pimp. Hoe.

157745113.jpg.CROP.article250-medium.jpgadelson.crop_1-300x278.jpg220px-John_Bolton_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

At least NASCAR drivers acknowledge that they are bought and paid for and everyone can easily see who their handlers are.

I always imagined the Koch Brothers more like

iGwztYo.jpg

iGwztYo.jpg

I thought about Palpatine, but he hatched a plan from within with little more than his wits and Sith training.

The Koch Brothers are just relying on the brute force of their daddy's millions and brainwashed Randian ignorance--still evil, but without nearly as much critical thought.

iGwztYo.jpg

I thought about Palpatine, but he hatched a plan from within with little more than his wits and Sith training.

The Koch Brothers are just relying on the brute force of their daddy's millions and brainwashed Randian ignorance--still evil, but without nearly as much critical thought.

You guys might find this surprising, but I happened to hear Glenn Beck, who I don't listen to unless I want to see what is going on far right, on the radio, I know :ahhhhhhhh , and what caught my ear was that he was aligning the Koch Bros, wt Carl Rove, and Grover Norguist the big anti-tax, supposedly arch conservative in a plot of supporting Muslim Brotherhood and other shady types. I thought, "this is a new twist".

The story from Beck's The Blaze:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/03/26/grover-norquist-gets-his-chance-to-defend-against-accusations-of-being-an-agent-of-influence-for-radical-islamists-not-true/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/03/25/the-message-glenn-beck-got-in-the-middle-of-his-special-on-grover-norquist-that-will-affect-the-rest-of-the-week/

iGwztYo.jpg

You guys might find this surprising, but I happened to hear Glenn Beck, who I don't listen to unless I want to see what is going on far right, on the radio, I know :ahhhhhhhh , and what caught my ear was that he was aligning the Koch Bros, wt Carl Rove, and Grover Norguist the big anti-tax, supposedly arch conservative in a plot of supporting Muslim Brotherhood and other shady types. I thought, "this is a new twist".

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/03/26/grover-norquist-gets-his-chance-to-defend-against-accusations-of-being-an-agent-of-influence-for-radical-islamists-not-true/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/03/25/the-message-glenn-beck-got-in-the-middle-of-his-special-on-grover-norquist-that-will-affect-the-rest-of-the-week/

Glenn Beck hasn't been the voice of anything other than his particular brand of crazy for years.

It's not a twist, insomuch that it's a way to sell subscriptions and stir the pot for his listeners who (ironically?) need a boogeyman to sleep well at night.

iGwztYo.jpg

Glenn Beck hasn't been the voice of anything other than his particular brand of crazy for years.

It's not a twist, insomuch that it's a way to sell subscriptions and stir the pot for his listeners who (ironically?) need a boogeyman to sleep well at night.

That is true. Why I don't listen. I did at one time... years ago. You can only take so much negativity, conspiracy, etc without going nuts yourself. I use to listen to talk radio all day 4 years ago and found I was becoming the most negative person around. The problem wt modern conservatism is that it has become to much of "against' - more negative. They aren't putting forth enough positive alternatives which are available. But it is the 'against' that rallies the voters, brings in money, etc. This is also true on the other side - each side invent bogey men instead to keep the money flowing.

iGwztYo.jpg

That is true. Why I don't listen. I did at one time... years ago. You can only take so much negativity, conspiracy, etc without going nuts yourself. I use to listen to talk radio all day 4 years ago and found I was becoming the most negative person around. The problem wt modern conservatism is that it has become to much of "against' - more negative. They aren't putting forth enough positive alternatives which are available. But it is the 'against' that rallies the voters, brings in money, etc. This is also true on the other side - each side invent bogey men instead to keep the money flowing.

Any shock idiot on the radio or TV, be it conservative or liberal, feeds off of making you angry and hating the other side. Once they have you convinced of that, they make more and more and more money.

iGwztYo.jpg

The older, white voters with a Christian-persecution complex, perhaps? :)

And yes, each side employs/ed their own boogeymen. Though to be fair, the conservative extremists more often than not been valid, real life boogeymen (see slavery, women's suffrage, minority rights, gay rights and those that oppose/d them) that are easier to rally against for a sustained basis.