Best April Fools Day prank (on you or by you)

I hate this stupid day.

non-funny people/pranksters try and fail to be funny.

A true Prankster doesnt prank only one day a year.

Smart people have their guards up and those who fall for an april fols day prank are usually easy targets... Easy targets are no fun.

Sorry to get all pissy, but i hate when un-funny people try to be funny.

• Fire 1

When I was in college, my friends just happened to have a party the night before. The next morning, I called a friend and told him I had been arrested the night before and fed him this huge line of BS on the story.

I then went to class and didn't think anything of it. By noon, the entire East Campus was talking about me being arrested and it was fascinating how many different stories were going around so different than what I had told my buddy.

That one actually took a while to let people know it was a joke.

Say, do you remember when I broke in Larry's house

Late at night and tied his mouth with a rag

Then I dragged him by his ankles to the middle of the forest

And stuffed him in a big plastic bag

If the cops ever find him, who knows what they'd say

But I'm sure if ol' Lar' were still with us today

He would have to agree with me it was a pretty good gag

My daughter once put seran wrap on the toilet and I, completely not seeing it, went in to take a leak. I let 'er go full bore and suddenly had piss splattering all over my damn legs and the floor. I had to try to stop and get the damn seran wrap off the toilet which was now piss covered.......so anyways....I pretty much was covered in my own piss at that point. Better than being covered in someone else's I guess. Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this, but it was funny as hell. She got me good and we had a good laugh about it. I told her though, we're lucky it was only #1 and not a #2. I'm not sure how that would have worked out, but I am sure it would not have been good.

• Fire 1