Petteway in the Pros

Will He Stay or Will He Go?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think if Terran had a better attitude he would be picked up by a team. He has a lot of talent and think he can be an NBA player potentially, but if he doesn't fix the attitude problems like he had at Nebraska, he is a D-league player at best. I am sure there are other reasons beside that but that is one of probably more reasons why teams did not pick him up.

I think if Terran had a better attitude he would be picked up by a team. He has a lot of talent and think he can be an NBA player potentially, but if he doesn't fix the attitude problems like he had at Nebraska, he is a D-league player at best. I am sure there are other reasons beside that but that is one of probably more reasons why teams did not pick him up.

You don't know his attitude...don't act like you know him.

I do not know him and you are correct.

However I do know people around him and they told me his attitude is terrible. When you are a grown man and you ask team managers to tie your shoes, that is childish. Now that is not really an example of his bad attitude but when you act like everything should be given to you, that is not good. I wish him all the best, but his chances are dwindling as the years go by because teams aren't going to want him once he gets to age 29 or higher. If he doesn't make it before that age, he won't make it plain and simple.

You don't know his attitude...don't act like you know him.

I do not know him and you are correct.

However I do know people around him and they told me his attitude is terrible. When you are a grown man and you ask team managers to tie your shoes, that is childish. Now that is not really an example of his bad attitude but when you act like everything should be given to you, that is not good. I wish him all the best, but his chances are dwindling as the years go by because teams aren't going to want him once he gets to age 29 or higher. If he doesn't make it before that age, he won't make it plain and simple.

You think no other basketball players ever did anything like this on the Duke/Kentucky/North Carolina teams?

Stop kidding yourself. Most players with NBA potential are ALL like this.

Most student athletes are handed lots of things because of all their hard work. Nothing in the NBA is handed to you, if you do not work hard enough or do not want to work hard enough, you will not make it. Also most of those kids at Kentucky and NC and Duke that are playing are elite players. I doubt most of them are allowed to slack off because these teams are continually elite.

But if Petteway wants to make a team he needs to work on being a guy that can score and pass. He loves the ball in his hands and since he is not even on an NBA team yet, I doubt most teams want to add a bench guy that can score and do nothing else. He is not a great defender and I haven't seen any of his great passing skills that would help make him more of a triple threat player. If his shooting has not improved he will at best be a 10 day contract player for a team like the warriors who need bodies to rest all star players.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...