2015/ 2016 Nebraska Basketball Roster

With the departures of Petteway, Pitchford, and Smith It may actually be kind of an exciting year next season. Mainly because we will be able to see more fresh faces such as Glynn Watson, Ed Morrow, and Andrew White. So with making this thread I just wanted to ask you guys what your thoughts are on who you think starts next year and who are top guys are that will contribute off of the bench.( and yes I know it is kind of early to be thinking about this.)

Here are my starters: Watson

Webster

Shields

White

A transfer post

Bench contributors: Parker

Morrow

Fuller

Hammonds

Watson

White

Shields

Morrow

transfer

Backups:

Parker

Webster

McVeigh/Fuller

Jacobson/McVeigh/2015 recruit

Hammond/ 2015 recruit

Right now there are 3 scholarships open. Hope Miles gets a transfer that can replace pitchford like tyler harris from providence. And then land 2015 recruit Mike Edwards. Last scholarship can go to a guard/forward who can sit out this year and replace shields in the 2016-2017 season such as Marcus Marshall or Marcus Foster from ksu.

Watson

White

Shields

Morrow

transfer

Backups:

Parker

Webster

McVeigh/Fuller

Hammond/ 2015 recruit

Right now there are 3 scholarships open. Hope Miles gets a transfer that can replace pitchford like tyler harris from providence. And then land 2015 recruit Mike Edwards. Last scholarship can go to a guard/forward who can sit out this year and replace shields in the 2016-2017 season such as Marcus Marshall or Marcus Foster from ksu.

That is a 13 win team...

• 2 weeks later...

Watson

White

Shields

Morrow

transfer

Backups:

Parker

Webster

McVeigh/Fuller

Hammond/ 2015 recruit

That is a 13 win team...

Why??? You already know that Watson, White, Jacobson and Morrow are going to suck and Hammond and aren't going to grow and get stronger and better?

• Fire 1

Watson

White

Shields

Morrow

transfer

Backups:

Parker

Webster

McVeigh/Fuller

Hammond/ 2015 recruit

That is a 13 win team...

Why??? You already know that Watson, White, Jacobson and Morrow are going to suck and Hammond and aren't going to grow and get stronger and better?

Now that I think about it...it looks more like a 21 or 22 win team.

I do have some major concerns. I think we have some awesome talent coming in, but we are losing a lot and we just dont know how these new guys will turn out.

Hammond is a question mark. I know people are down on him, but I truly think he becomes a decent player. When he got time, he showed moments that gave me hope. If he is 100% dedicated in the offseason, I think he can be a quality player on this team.

Jacobsen is another unknown who will be forced to play minutes because of lack of depth.

My biggest concern is guys like Morrow having to play out of position because of lack of depth.

I do have some major concerns. I think we have some awesome talent coming in, but we are losing a lot and we just dont know how these new guys will turn out.

Hammond is a question mark. I know people are down on him, but I truly think he becomes a decent player. When he got time, he showed moments that gave me hope. If he is 100% dedicated in the offseason, I think he can be a quality player on this team.

Jacobsen is another unknown who will be forced to play minutes because of lack of depth.

My biggest concern is guys like Morrow having to play out of position because of lack of depth.

Yep!