QB Luke Del Rio (transfer from Oregon State)

High school teammate of Eric Lee. Signed with Alabama in 2013. Transferred to Oregon State last year. Now leaving Oregon State.

Entirely possible. He'll almost assuredly have to sit out a year but would be worth the shot.

In the article I read it did say he'd have to sit. Do we put him on scholly or as walk-on?

Apparently Oregon State started spring with seven quarterbacks and now they have three. Two transferred and two moved to tight end. They now have a RSFr and a true freshman left at QB. If he's walking away from a situation like that and will now be attending his third school in three years, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Apparently Oregon State started spring with seven quarterbacks and now they have three. Two transferred and two moved to tight end. They now have a RSFr and a true freshman left at QB. If he's walking away from a situation like that and will now be attending his third school in three years, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Don't necessarily disagree, but should add that Oregon State is changing offenses to a run spread type of team. Del Rio is not a good fit there any longer.

• Fire 1

I have heard some rumors about a potential QB transfer considering Nebraska for about a week. Del Rio fits that bill. There could be things to say about three schools in three years or leaving because of a change from pro-style to spread. However, I am more interested in what is says about our QB situation now.

• Fire 2