Post spring game QB depth chart

Armstrong- exactly what expected. Pretty consistent but still has hiccups.

Bush has measurables and can be developed to a good qb lack of confidence on the big stage today.

Darlington- opened some eyes and closed gap on Bush. Arm strength a concern on attacking the whole field. very poised and smooth in progressions. Good decisions.

Fyfe

Tyson

Stanton- erratic and did not show he was ready to take any sort of meaningful snaps

Call me a rebel, but my depth chart looks like this:

#1: Darlington. Best at making reads, always threw to the open guy. Best accuracy. Ball placement almost always perfect to give players space to make plays. Proved he can run. Is shifty enough to support his relatively limited speed. Only real question is his history with concussions. I'm worried that one more major concussion will force him to quit football. I'm also uncertain about how well he would do in a deep passing game. Not too confident in his arm strength.

#2 Tyson Broekmeier. Love his quick release, looked very comfortable in the pocket, even under pressure. Not as accurate as Darlington but second most accurate on the team. Good ball placement on most throws. I didn't see enough athleticism out of him to determine how well he would run a read option or QB designed run. Needs to keep passes from sailing, and I'm not certain about his arm strength.

#3 Armstrong. He's a known quality. pressure didn't phase him. more accurate than in first two years. Didn't see him run much today but we know he can. Still has amazing arm strength. Needs more work on footwork and accuracy. Looks to have great potential, just needs some polishing. Needs more work in his pass progressions.

#4 Bush. A little more accurate than Tommy, but not by much. Has better footwork. Love the zip he puts on his passes, makes it difficult for defenders to jump routes. Good athleticism, I'm confident he can run read option and designed QB runs. Good pass progression, but needs work. High potential, needs more polishing.

#5 Stanton. Athleticism. Good runner. Has accuracy issues. Missed a wide open reciever! Huge Mistake. Looks to be a bust. High potential that he can't seems to develope.

#6 Fyfe. Probably deserves to be higher, but he looks to have reached his top potential already. Decent, servicable backup in case of disaster, but has probably peaked.