Signed - TE Jack Stoll

Mavric

Colorado – “Geography doesn’t play a huge role in my decision, but I have had three teammates go to CU in the last few years. Regis has had a lot of kids go there and it would be nice to play with those guys. Obviously they are a rising program in the Pac 12.”

Really?

Yea that's what I was thinking ....... but they probably won the spring game so it is a good sign.

Colorado Geography doesnt play a huge role in my decision, but I have had three teammates go to CU in the last few years. Regis has had a lot of kids go there and it would be nice to play with those guys. Obviously they are a rising program in the Pac 12.

Really?

Yea that's what I was thinking ....... but they probably won the spring game so it is a good sign.

In all fairness they can only go up from where they are!

Colorado Geography doesnt play a huge role in my decision, but I have had three teammates go to CU in the last few years. Regis has had a lot of kids go there and it would be nice to play with those guys. Obviously they are a rising program in the Pac 12.

Really?

They certainly can get higher. It's just a matter of time

Really?

They certainly can get higher. It's just a matter of time

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT.jpg

Now hopefully he'll give the steers the ax. :hookerhorns

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if he is going to visit Texas or has visited? With him here this weekend I'm hoping we get him N

Visiting Texas this week. Visiting here June 13 - second Big Red Weekend

He supposed to decide later this month.

I like us having the last visit. I think he ends up N.

Anyone know if he is going to visit Texas or has visited? With him here this weekend I'm hoping we get him N

Visiting Texas this week. Visiting here June 13 - second Big Red Weekend

He supposed to decide later this month.

I like us having the last visit. I think he ends up N.

We have a great shot imo