SIGNED - WR Jaevon McQuitty

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Jaevon McQuitty
Hometown: Columbia, Missouri
School: Battle
Position: Wide Receiver
Height: 6-2
Weight: 185
40 time: 4.7
Offers: Nebraska
Visits: 4/11/15 - Spring Game; 9/5/15 - BYU; 3/12/16 - Junior Day; 4/16/16 - Spring Game; 6/25/16 - Big Red Weekend; 10/1/16 vs. Illinois

Twitter

247 Composite: #301 Overall; #42 WR; .8944; :star :star :star:star

Rivals: #46 WR; :star :star :star :star
247: #39 WR; :star :star :star
Scout: #284 Overall; #38 WR; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #52 WR; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

• 4 weeks later...

Named the top underclassman performer at the Rivals St. Louis combine.

Has good prospects but if Missouri offers - and I would think they will - he'll be there.

Is there a reason you think he'd go there? Chase Rome was from Columbia and came here. Just wondering if you heard him say he wanted to stay home or was looking for a Mizzou offer or something.

Has good prospects but if Missouri offers - and I would think they will - he'll be there.

Is there a reason you think he'd go there? Chase Rome was from Columbia and came here. Just wondering if you heard him say he wanted to stay home or was looking for a Mizzou offer or something.

I would say it is safe to assume he would stay with the hometown team. Not an absolute, but it would be the same assumption that Lincoln kids when offered will stay at DONU. Although not impossible it will be tough to pull a kid out of Columbia.

Mainly based on every pic on Twitter shows him wearing Missouri clothing, Missouri throwing the ball more than we have (lately) and Missouri having more success than us (recently).

Plus, Chase Rome might not be the best counter-point. :lol:

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...