Signed - QB Patrick O'Brien

Treand3

Hope we don't have to see TA leave a game down by 6 points. If we do - then we will see who goes in.

It will be Fyfe everytime unless he is hurt as well

Yep. You don't burn a redshirt 9+ games into the season (unless we are seriously playing for a playoff berth at the time). And there is no evidence that O'Brien is the 2nd best QB on the team except in people's imaginations.

Last I checked we are in first place in our division. Playoffs would be great, however got to get to the Big10 Championship and that is on our minds. We all have our opinions - and hope we don't have to find out who is right.

Well, you're wrong, so.
POB warmed up solo 4 weeks or so ago when Tommy went down before a halftime situation in which Tommy came back so I wouldn't put it put of the realm of possibility back then.

Last I checked we are in first place in our division. Playoffs would be great, however got to get to the Big10 Championship and that is on our minds. We all have our opinions - and hope we don't have to find out who is right.

Well, you're wrong, so.
POB warmed up solo 4 weeks or so ago when Tommy went down before a halftime situation in which Tommy came back so I wouldn't put it put of the realm of possibility back then.

Thought that was when we last had this discussion, and when we last had this discussion, the person he was throwing to was Fyfe.

• Fire 1

Well, you're wrong, so.

How am I wrong?

We have 1 loss in our division - who is better then that?

Is our team goal to win the Big10 and then see where that puts us?

Show me an example where the game was on the line and we went with somebody other than TA or PO?

By the way nice reply - let me guess you got an F in debate

Well, you're wrong, so.

How am I wrong?

We have 1 loss in our division - who is better then that?

Is our team goal to win the Big10 and then see where that puts us?

Show me an example where the game was on the line and we went with somebody other than TA or PO?

By the way nice reply - let me guess you got an F in debate

Once again, THEY WILL NOT BURN A RED SHIRT THIS LATE IN THE SEASON. Is that clear enough?