Signed - QB Patrick O'Brien

Treand3

I believe he commits. Now whether that is sincere or to use us as a placeholder, we shall see.

I hope. OSU just proved the importance of having multiple talented QBs on the roster. Also, Riley and Langsdorf are so great at QB development that I will predict that some of the backups will make the NFL too (like USC did in the past with Leinert and his backup).

Got to think it will be tough to pull in O'Brien now. It was going to be a competitive recruitment to begin with, and now we're competing against schools most of which are only taking 1 QB in their class.

It'll come down to the coaches and the relationship they have built up, but it's more likely for the 2nd QB to be someone recruited less heavily. Who knows, though! Nebraska still has a lot to offer.

Got to think it will be tough to pull in O'Brien now. It was going to be a competitive recruitment to begin with, and now we're competing against schools most of which are only taking 1 QB in their class.

It'll come down to the coaches and the relationship they have built up, but it's more likely for the 2nd QB to be someone recruited less heavily. Who knows, though! Nebraska still has a lot to offer.

Well he has to have offers to choose somewhere else. I'm guessing he won't pick Colorado state over us. Maybe ASU offers now that they didn't get Wilson.

He is considering going to USC if they offer him and they just got a QB commit last night. Also they took two last year. Don't think they offer but it something to take into account.

Well he has to have offers to choose somewhere else. I'm guessing he won't pick Colorado state over us. Maybe ASU offers now that they didn't get Wilson.

True, that was contingent on him becoming a highly recruited QB. With Riley and Langsdorf supposedly after him heavily, I think it's safe to say he'll get offers by the time this is all over.

And Colorado State just had a QB drafted in the 3rd round by the New Orleans Saints.

True, that was contingent on him becoming a highly recruited QB. With Riley and Langsdorf supposedly after him heavily, I think it's safe to say he'll get offers by the time this is all over.

And Colorado State just had a QB drafted in the 3rd round by the New Orleans Saints.

#PreviousRegimeNowAtFlorida