Signed - QB Patrick O'Brien

Treand3

Wow only offers from Colorado St, Colorado, and Texas Tech.

This kid is a reach. This kid isn't tucked away in Montana where college coaches don't get to watch him. He's in California. So, unless Mike Riley has noticed something in this kid that coaches from the SEC and Pac-12 haven't noticed, he's a reach. Let's hope this is another example of the staff seeing something in a recruit that most other coaches around the country aren't seeing.

:sarcasm

O'Brien is a stud. And I gotta believe he would help in recruiting some of the stud Cali WR's we've been recruiting.

• Fire 2

I lived on campus all last year, and they do that for all the visits. I don't think they know how to turn the video screens off - they'll run them for 24-36 hours straight on a big recruiting weekend lol. Was DD'ing some friends the night before BRW started (maybe they thought recruits would be driving by?) and the big screens were still running highlights at 2am. The night BEFORE people were supposed to be there.

Wow only offers from Colorado St, Colorado, and Texas Tech.

This kid is a reach. This kid isn't tucked away in Montana where college coaches don't get to watch him. He's in California. So, unless Mike Riley has noticed something in this kid that coaches from the SEC and Pac-12 haven't noticed, he's a reach. Let's hope this is another example of the staff seeing something in a recruit that most other coaches around the country aren't seeing.

:sarcasm

O'Brien is a stud. And I gotta believe he would help in recruiting some of the stud Cali WR's we've been recruiting.

This is funny.

I'm sure you think the recent offers are fine and Nebraska football will return to playing meaningful games for the first time since Clinton was President with the lowly regarded players we've been offering.

For the record, I stated previously that I thought O'Brien was a much better prospect than Wilson.

Didn't want to "rush" but would like to commit late May/early June.

No other visits scheduled but said his schedule is full.

So reading the tea leaves...

He wants to commit in a few weeks + Has no other visits scheduled + USC/UCLA already have their 16 QBs locked up = Husker Commit

Didn't want to "rush" but would like to commit late May/early June.

No other visits scheduled but said his schedule is full.

So reading the tea leaves...

He wants to commit in a few weeks + Has no other visits scheduled + USC/UCLA already have their 16 QBs locked up = Husker Commit

Yeah, I think they are just making sure they cover their bases and still waiting to see if he gets any other offers so they look at all their options. But I think he'll be a Husker.