Are these the detox and juice diet stuff?

Not quite. Advocare is a variety of supplements. From weight loss products to day to day lifestyle products to muscle gain products.

There is a 24 day challenge by Advocare that may be along the lines of what you are thinking though.

Yeah, overpriced stuff with Drew Brees' face on it

One of my coworkers did that 24 day crap. She lost like 10 pounds and got sick a few times during it, then gained all the weight back immediately

Are these the detox and juice diet stuff?

Not quite. Advocare is a variety of supplements. From weight loss products to day to day lifestyle products to muscle gain products.

There is a 24 day challenge by Advocare that may be along the lines of what you are thinking though.

Yeah, overpriced stuff with Drew Brees' face on it

One of my coworkers did that 24 day crap. She lost like 10 pounds and got sick a few times during it, then gained all the weight back immediately

The only way you lose and keep it off, is to continue to eat right and hopefully exercise more. It's sold as a "lifestyle change"

It is WAY over priced for what you get. There is better stuff out there at a better cost.

What if you can get it for a better price?

Just depends on the price Matty. Their performance line isn't bad at all but is just WAY overpriced. If you can get it for at least 1/4 to 1/2 the price, then it would be worth it.

It is WAY over priced for what you get. There is better stuff out there at a better cost.

What if you can get it for a better price?

Just depends on the price Matty. Their performance line isn't bad at all but is just WAY overpriced. If you can get it for at least 1/4 to 1/2 the price, then it would be worth it.

Gotta make it to Advisor level to get the 40% discount. To get that, you have to sell a ridiculous amount to product and get people "underneath" you to sell too.

As a teacher/coach...I thought this would be a gold mine for my athletes. Turns out our school doesn't even let our coaches promote protein.