JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

LINK

This is going to be really interesting to see if this changes things with Wilson.

I don't think it will as he's a graduate transfer so this will be his only year there.

If anything, if he wins the job it might make it more appealing to Wilson that he wouldn't have to compete against someone who's already started for a year.

Ahhh....missed that this is a one and done deal.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Three Crystal Ball picks for Oregon today ahead of his visit this weekend.

Mom is going with him. Says she might move to Oregon if he goes there.

Says he likes their offense and depth chart. Specifically mentioned their QB spot will be open next year and the chance to play early.

Seems to have some concern about what style of offense Nebraska will run down the road. Seems to think he may fit in better at Oregon.

Ah, what can you do. Oregon's offense is a hell of a sales pitch. Nebraska's offense direction is more uncertain and there's already an elite 11 QB in the same class. I'd love for WIlson to come here and compete, but objectively, is it the best option if Oregon is calling?

We'll have to continue finding QBs on the recruiting trail.

Meh, Ferbruary is a ways off. Either he comes here or he doesn't. Obrien sounds like a lock to come here anyway. Don't want the kid to make the wrong choice no matter what it is. If he starts as a true freshman at Oregon (lol) he will still get to play QB in Lincoln once i guess.

Three Crystal Ball picks for Oregon today ahead of his visit this weekend.

Mom is going with him. Says she might move to Oregon if he goes there.

Says he likes their offense and depth chart. Specifically mentioned their QB spot will be open next year and the chance to play early.

Seems to have some concern about what style of offense Nebraska will run down the road. Seems to think he may fit in better at Oregon.

Can't blame him if he wants to go to Oregon. Can say he's not really thinking it through very well if his reasoning is he thinks he's going to start as a true freshman at Oregon next year. He has a reasonable shot at starting as a redshirt freshman at Nebraska if he is as good as advertised, and I'm sure that's at least a year earlier than his best shot at playing time at Oregon.

Oh well, I'm assuming he's gone. Next man up....

Anyone have a chance to watch?

Nothing really new. Confirmed he is going to Oregon this weekend and said he talks to Scott Frost every week. When asked when he was visiting here he said he still has to work that out with his mom. To me it sounded like Oregon is the clear leader but he said as of right now nothing has changed and he is still committed to Nebraska.

Anyone have a chance to watch?

Nothing really new. Confirmed he is going to Oregon this weekend and said he talks to Scott Frost every week. When asked when he was visiting here he said he still has to work that out with his mom. To me it sounded like Oregon is the clear leader but he said as of right now nothing has changed and he is still committed to Nebraska.

Have too agree. It was like he had Willy Wanka's golden ticket in his pocket and was making a decision on visiting the Kit Kat factory. The left one.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]