JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Anyone have a chance to watch?

Nothing really new. Confirmed he is going to Oregon this weekend and said he talks to Scott Frost every week. When asked when he was visiting here he said he still has to work that out with his mom. To me it sounded like Oregon is the clear leader but he said as of right now nothing has changed and he is still committed to Nebraska.

Have too agree. It was like he had Willy Wanka's golden ticket in his pocket and was making a decision on visiting the Kit Kat factory. The left one.

So you're saying he bypassed the Kit Kat factory and went to the Left Twix factory instead?! What a jerk, everyone knows Right Twix factory is better.

I sat down finally and watched Wrap Up last night. I would say he is 50-50 right now from what he sounded like.

I think if we can get him here for a good game, I think we still have a good shot at him. My fear is that he is going to get up there and Scott is going to convince him to commit to them and not even come visit here.

If he visits both, we have a 50-50 shot. Then it just boils down to which coaching staff and system he likes best.

Here is something I don't understand with him and it' probably just because I've never heard him talk about it.

I was corrected in this thread when I said he was a dual threat QB. I was told he considers himself a passing QB that can run.

Well....then, what would he be confused about with how he fits into our offense? It's obvious that the passing game is going to be a very important part of the offense and Riley has said over and over and over again he is excited about having a QB that can take off and run if needed.

Meanwhile, he is going to visit a place (and quite possibly commit to) that is known for having dual threat QBs and running is a major part of what they want in a QB.

Here is something I don't understand with him and it' probably just because I've never heard him talk about it.

I was corrected in this thread when I said he was a dual threat QB. I was told he considers himself a passing QB that can run.

Well....then, what would he be confused about with how he fits into our offense? It's obvious that the passing game is going to be a very important part of the offense and Riley has said over and over and over again he is excited about having a QB that can take off and run if needed.

Meanwhile, he is going to visit a place (and quite possibly commit to) that is known for having dual threat QBs and running is a major part of what they want in a QB.

Because he is a kid and a kid will always try to justify things to make themselves look clean on any decision they make.

I am sure the excitement of Oregon wanting him is huge! Time will tell with how Riley operates the offense this year. The good news is that we have a pretty solid commit in POB. I know Oregon has the kid from MN/Texas as a commit as well...Wilson would be able to beat him out from what I saw the last two years of playing him here in MN.

Best of luck to him either way!

I am sure the excitement of Oregon wanting him is huge! Time will tell with how Riley operates the offense this year. The good news is that we have a pretty solid commit in POB. I know Oregon has the kid from MN/Texas as a commit as well...Wilson would be able to beat him out from what I saw the last two years of playing him here in MN.

Best of luck to him either way!

That kid didn't win the starting job at his high school in Texas so Oregon is looking for other options.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]