Georgia Tech Flexbone

Paul Johnson's flexbone is just a thing of beauty. I'm a spread guy at heart but dang, part of me really really enjoys the flexbone. GaTech has shown that it can be successful in that offense. They had a pretty good defense last year as well. I've always wanted to see Nebraska run this offense. Considering the type of recruits Nebraska can get compared to GaTech. Think about someone who recruits like Alabama.

Pass me some navy and gold kool aid. Haha! jk.

It's definitely fun to watch when things are clicking. What are your thoughts on how successful this offense can work in todays game? Any experience with it?

• Fire 1

A thing of beauty. I love watching GTech.

You know, as much as I dislike the zone read Tim Beck style, I wouldn't mind if it looked more like Auburn.

I always wished Nebraska used more multiple back sets. Why did we never utilize that damn diamond formation? Tommy would've been brilliant running that IMO. Put Cross and Abdullah in the backfield beside Tommy and you have the threat of a mobile QB, a downhill runner, a passing threat, and an all-world talent in Abdullah. Damn.......what could have been. It could have been Nebraska's "New World Option".