2015-16 Bowl Projections

Don't agree with Oregon and Holiday bowl is getting old, but this early it doesn't really matter.

I don't agree with Oregon either. Unless the transfer QB ends up being a godsend. Lockie isn't any good as QB. The talent is there at Oregon otherwise, they returned just about everyone.

I think this year the ACC will be the ones left out.

As for NU, I don't care where we go as long as its a good opponent that we haven't played for at least 10 years. (Unless its a big12 school)

Power'T, actually forgot about the transfer. He could be a savior. Didnt they lose a few of their best defenders? The corner, safety and Armstread? I still think they are as good as any team in the pac12, just not good enough to lose 0-1 games and make playoff.

They lost Ekpre-Olomu (Corner), Dargan (Safety), Hill (Corner), Armstead (DE/DT), and I think a LB that I thought was really underrated in Derrick Malone (Not quite sure if he's gone or not)

Offense they lost the Center, Grasu and obv Mariota.

However from what I have followed in the spring. They moved that rFR Charles Nelson to DB and they say he's a natural, and they get back Bralon Addison from injury that rivaled Josh Huff's production somewhat in 2013. They are super deep at skill positions but yea, defense once again seems to be the question mark. Young bodies have to fill out the back 4. So it's going to come down to outscoring people I think.

Bowl games overall..... I just want to go to one... and see an interesting opponent for a night game. I am a night owl anyway, so my brain doesn't even begin to register reality until sometime after noon. Plus, as someone who watched the Huskers in the '80s, I appreciated the thought of an Orange Bowl and that kick off was at night. I used to think of the Rose Bowl as the warm up for the Orange Bowl.