WR Diondre Overton [Clemson - Signed LOI]

Player: Diondre Overton
Hometown: Greensboro, North Carolina
School: Page
Position: Wide Receiver
Height: 6-5
Weight: 194
40 time:
Offers: Boston College, Clemson, Duke, East Carolina, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Carolina State, South Carolina, Wake Forest, West Virginia
Visits:

Twitter

Rivals: #124 Overall; #26 WR; :star :star :star :star
247: #197 Overall; #35 WR; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #256 Overall; #42 WR; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #132 Overall; #20 WR; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

Not a whole lot of big name offers yet but I wouldn't be surprised to see more offers coming his way. Without knowing what exactly he's looking for, my first guess would be that Clemson and Michigan are going to be high on his list, possibly one of the NC schools just for being close for him.

Not a whole lot of big name offers yet but I wouldn't be surprised to see more offers coming his way. Without knowing what exactly he's looking for, my first guess would be that Clemson and Michigan are going to be high on his list, possibly one of the NC schools just for being close for him.

Reports seemed to be Clemson and Tennessee. He said they were "standing out" but not necessarily his leaders. Translation: they're his leaders.

All Crystal Ball picks are Clemson right now.

• 5 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

”I’ve narrowed it down to five schools, but I’m open to any new offers,” Diondre Overton said. “The five schools are Clemson, Tennessee, Nebraska, North Carolina and NC State.

”I wouldn’t necessarily give any school an edge right now. I’m just trying to closely evaluate each and take as many visits as I can.”

Nebraska: “I talk to (wide receivers) coach (Keith) Mitchell a lot and have a really good relationship with him. I feel like he gets the best out of his players and helps them reach their full potential.”

As for upcoming visits, Overton doesn’t have anything set. However, he did say he felt like Clemson and Tennessee would get officials.

Link

• 1 month later...