5Dimes 2015 Win totals

Big Ten

Illinois: 3.5 (over -140, under +100)

Indiana: 6 (over +140, under -180)

Maryland: 4.5 (over -120, under -120)

Michigan: 7.5 (over -140, under +100)

Michigan State: 9.5 (over -140, under +100)

Minnesota: 5.5 (over -150, under +110)

Nebraska: 8 (over -120, under -120)

Northwestern: 6.5 (over +110, under -150)

Ohio State: 11 (over +100, under -140)

Purdue: 4 (over -145, under +105)

Rutgers: 5 (over -145, under +105)

Wisconsin: 10 (over +160, under -210)

No line yet: Iowa, Penn State

Full list: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25196379/dimes-releases-2015-college-football-win-totals

• Fire 1

Overs

I would be tempted to take the unders on Wisconsin though.

Only four teams had their total set at 10 wins or more: Ohio State at 11 (under -140), TCU at 10 (under -125), Baylor at 10 (under -160) and Wisconsin** (under -210).

Wisconsin at 10? Definitely under. They play Bama and a couple tough road games. At Nebr, and at Minny. That AND they have a new coaching staff?

I'd take over on NU. Don't we always win at least 9?

Wisconsin at 10? Definitely under. They play Bama and a couple tough road games. At Nebr, and at Minny. That AND they have a new coaching staff?

That, and it's the second coaching change in how many years? That has to take some kind of toll on the program.

That, and it's the second coaching change in how many years? That has to take some kind of toll on the program.

The DC is back from last year-- #4 in the nation

and OC, HC have and bunch of assistants have all coached a bunch at Wisconsin and or Big

Not as big a deal as other transitions, Chryst is only 3 years removed from his last gig at Wisconsin

Recruiting may take a hit during the transition- BUT most of the staff just picks up right where they left off recruiting wise- where a team like NU has to start some territories off from scratch

The DC is back from last year-- #4 in the nation

and OC, HC have and bunch of assistants have all coached a bunch at Wisconsin and or Big

Not as big a deal as other transitions, Chryst is only 3 years removed from his last gig at Wisconsin

Recruiting may take a hit during the transition- BUT most of the staff just picks up right where they left off recruiting wise- where a team like NU has to start some territories off from scratch

We'll see. I don't agree with your assessment on how little it's going to hurt the program.