Ryan Gunderson ‏@TheGundy May 21 - "You fans make it easy to sell Nebraska!"

It would be really nice if this became infectious in the fan base. I was getting really burned out on how vitriolic our fan base became under Bo.

Yea! Wins and losses don't really matter. I just want being a fan to be fun. The tenor this program had taken on under Bo was totally unacceptable.

I wonder if he will feel this way if they don't win?

The base will turn on the Riley staff pretty hard core.

It is great to see the new staff understand how to handle our mania as an asset though!

Yep! We all know how this will go. They lose some games and all of a sudden they will be getting so many tweets from fans just ripping them.

Winning improves everything......

BUT even TO lost games. He didn't get blown out, curbed stomped, woodsheds, had a mud hole stomped in him and walked dry etc..... Bo had these every season. Riley puts up Bo like losses in year 2-3, then yea maybe we got the wrong guy/staff. However, he stays competitive, keeps us in games into the fourth, shows a tram with heart, discipline, good techniques and positive development, then I am all in. Just put a great product on the field week in and week out.

I am not asking nor expecting undefeated seasons. A conference championship, BCS bowl win is good. For now. Riley will need to recruit to his system, keep staff intact (if some are as good as speculated) and beat some very good teams regularly in Minnie and Wisky as well as find a way to beat Urban and Dantonio.

Some far, he is undefeated. Embracing the fan base, media and actually using technology to bring NU in every house in the country. Great stuff and a refreshing change.

I would like to see the conditioning and strength results like Husker Power in the day....

• Fire 1

Winning improves everything......

BUT even TO lost games. He didn't get blown out, curbed stomped, woodsheds, had a mud hole stomped in him and walked dry etc..... Bo had these every season. Riley puts up Bo like losses in year 2-3, then yea maybe we got the wrong guy/staff. However, he stays competitive, keeps us in games into the fourth, shows a tram with heart, discipline, good techniques and positive development, then I am all in. Just put a great product on the field week in and week out.

I am not asking nor expecting undefeated seasons. A conference championship, BCS bowl win is good. For now. Riley will need to recruit to his system, keep staff intact (if some are as good as speculated) and beat some very good teams regularly in Minnie and Wisky as well as find a way to beat Urban and Dantonio.

Some far, he is undefeated. Embracing the fan base, media and actually using technology to bring NU in every house in the country. Great stuff and a refreshing change.

I would like to see the conditioning and strength results like Husker Power in the day....

This ^^^

Yes, winning ultimately drives everything, but attitude and nuances provide a cushion to mitigate potential unforeseen setbacks.

Riley is building those provisions into the program by embracing the culture, reaching out and anticipating trends.