***2018 Recruiting***

I like where this 2018 class is going already. Especially if we get that guy from Lee Summit we will be off to a nice start.

Had to search to see who you were talking about.

Looks like we are hitting Missouri pretty hard in 2018. Hope that works out.

Land Trout, Babb, and Mario and we would be on track for a huge class.

I like where this 2018 class is going already. Especially if we get that guy from Lee Summit we will be off to a nice start.

Had to search to see who you were talking about.

Looks like we are hitting Missouri pretty hard in 2018. Hope that works out.

Heck yeah if we could get him Trout and Babb all out of Missouri that would a great class IMO. I think all those guys are studs.

Quick question, why didn't Fuller get a message at the top of the forums when he committed? Was sure I saw one for Jurgens and DT from York when they committed. Just curious.

Basically because I was too lazy to do it.

I was on the road three straight days and there were already some announcements up there. By the time I got home and had some time, it was a couple days later and decided to pass.

Quick question, why didn't Fuller get a message at the top of the forums when he committed? Was sure I saw one for Jurgens and DT from York when they committed. Just curious.

Basically because I was too lazy to do it.

I was on the road three straight days and there were already some announcements up there. By the time I got home and had some time, it was a couple days later and decided to pass.

No issues here, Mav. You work your ass off to keep this place neat and tidy and I appreciate it. I was just making sure I hadn't lost my mind!! I was just thinking if people didn't read the recruiting forum they may not know about that big time commitment.