***2018 Recruiting***

It's still early in the recruiting season Mav. I wonder if they keep this momentum going or if it falters after they start losing some games. They get a top 30 class in this cycle unless some of these boys of theirs decide to decommit.

I'm trying to figure out why a bunch of 3 and 4 stars from Louisiana are all going to Kansas? I'd be shocked if they hold on to many of those guys.
KU just hired a very well respected New Orleans high school coach.

New Orleans HS coaches are also debating on boycotting LSU bc of how one of their coaches was handled when he went to LSU to coach. Coach O needs to go and mend those relationships or he will be thin ice.

It's still early in the recruiting season Mav. I wonder if they keep this momentum going or if it falters after they start losing some games. They get a top 30 class in this cycle unless some of these boys of theirs decide to decommit.

I'm trying to figure out why a bunch of 3 and 4 stars from Louisiana are all going to Kansas? I'd be shocked if they hold on to many of those guys.

New Orleans HS coaches are also debating on boycotting LSU bc of how one of their coaches was handled when he went to LSU to coach. Coach O needs to go and mend those relationships or he will be thin ice.

Where'd ya hear that? That doesn't sound too great for them.

Where'd ya hear that? That doesn't sound too great for them.

https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/new-orleans-area-coaches-considering-boycott-lsu

• Fire 1

Not sure I follow this:

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/nebraska-hopes-to-go-for-with-quarterback-targets-tanner-mckee/article_57cbfb61-9337-5f6d-ae42-62b745fc5602.html?platform=hootsuite

Not sure we are planning to take 2 QB's. If Lee has an amazing season is the only way we lose a scholarship QB. (Transfer could happen, but seems early for any of that business)

Mckee would be going on a Mormon trip. So it would be like he's a 2020 recruit if you think about it. He's just so talented we'd take him regardless. Yankoff would be the featured QB of this class.

Not sure I follow this:

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/nebraska-hopes-to-go-for-with-quarterback-targets-tanner-mckee/article_57cbfb61-9337-5f6d-ae42-62b745fc5602.html?platform=hootsuite

Not sure we are planning to take 2 QB's. If Lee has an amazing season is the only way we lose a scholarship QB. (Transfer could happen, but seems early for any of that business)

Mckee would be going on a Mormon trip. So it would be like he's a 2020 recruit if you think about it. He's just so talented we'd take him regardless. Yankoff would be the featured QB of this class.

Lol damn it! Knew I should of read the whole story! Plus, forgot about the Trip.